Sorry about the lack of posting. I'm on vacay in SC with friends, and have had little time to play online. Here's the Thursday Thunks, though!
1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it? Depends on the bug. Spiders (especially black ones), yes. Ants, definitely. Ladybug, no way! Cockroach, jump over and squeal before running off. (Who wants big bug guts on the bottom of their shoe?)
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? Becoming a Drill Instructor. It's in my blood, I think.
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is? I rarely look, but always answer. Bad habit, I guess, of living in base housing. We tend to be a bit TOO trusting.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh? No. It was never mentioned in any of my food groups!
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why? The Snorks? Was that the name? With the underwater guys with the funny things on their heads? That one comes to mind. The Gummibears too, but only cause I loved singing the song.
6. Are you a "people watcher"? Oh yes. And I can be terribly catty!!
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose? The orange, but I'm left wondering where the bananas went.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world? Playlists that start automatically. I wish they'd shut them off. It's a bit startling to be blasted by rock music when you go on a page.
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining? Jehovah's Witness. They have a terrible rep.
10. What word do you use far too often? So and seriously. I use both a LOT. So, I guess they're tied...seriously!
11. How long do you spend in the shower? 15 minutes or so. I like to relax but then remember all the other things I could be dong.
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say? Gorgeous, size 0 millionaire cover model with multiple homes around the globe seeking gullible male.
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....? I had She-Crab for the first time yesterday...yummy!
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him? Walking or sitting, most bugs get it from me. (Size matters, of course!)
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!