Note: Thought I'd published this post yesterday, but somehow I only saved it as a draft.
Over on Mom Blogs, they have what they call Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this week’s responses!
6 things you love that are green
1. Frogs. My Dad loved them, and he passed it on to his daughters. We always remember him and his humor when we see frogs!
2. Green beans. I thought I hated these until my neighbor Erika made them breaded and fried. Now, they're one of my favorite appetizers. Especially from TGIFriday's. Yummm!
3. Grass. I LOVE walking on a nice lawn in summer, feeling the grass under my bare feet. The smell of freshly-mowed grass always takes me back to my childhood, too.
4. Money. That's a duh answer! While it may not buy love, it sure does buy a lot of the THINGS I love!
5. Green Mile. The movie always makes me cry. Oh goodness..the compassion and pain and love in this movie. One of my all-time faves.
6. Green lights. When I'm driving in the city, I LOVE hitting all the green lights. It's like it becomes my lucky day. I have zero patience...totally Type A. Green lights are my friend! LOL
So there's my 6. What are yours?
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!