Over on The Secret is in the Sauce (SITS), bloggers converge to give each other support on all things bloggy and to make new friends.
One blogger needing our help now is Scary Mommy. Just as she was about to hit her one-year mark, her feed got messed up and she lost everything. 700 SUBSCRIBERS!!! All gone. Poof.
Heck, I have 10 followers, and it seems like forever until I'll hit 20, much less 100...or even 700!!! I can understand her being upset. We blog partly to reach others, hoping we can expand our audience. She had done so well...and now she starts from scratch.
She's looking to get back to 700, but I'm sure she'll reach even more. She has a great blog. Plus, she's throwing in GORGEOUS diamond earrings that a new subscriber can win.
So go HERE to check her out and help her reach great numbers once again.
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!