In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on.
Here's today's meme, found on a blog called Sunday Stealing.
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I love Cheesecake Factory...MMMM!!
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? My mom's chilaquiles....and flan. Mmmmm...
(This meme is making me hungry!)
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just two moles. I recently had a metal plate put IN my body, though.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Does my 30-pound daughter count?
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No...thank goodness! Never even fainted.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes...if it were to be omorrow it would DEFINITELY change my to-do list today. LOL
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't know..I didn't like my name growing up (too many playground jokes rhyming Estela and Fella.) but never considered what I'd WANT to be named instead. I do like my name now, though!
8. What’s your goal for the year? More family time with my girls, getting them involved in activities, too.
9. Last person you hugged? My youngest daughter.
10. First place you went this morning? Downstairs to grab chocolate milk for the oldest.
11. Do you always answer your phone? I have caller ID, so I tend to screen calls.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? My bff Olga!
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? Hazel green. Or gray.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? The Cricut Expression machine. I have the smaller Personal model, but want the 12x12 one. Or a treadmill. LOL
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both...financially nervous, but excited to see my girls grow!
16. Do you have any saved texts? No. I usually delete them all once a week.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes. One. Totalled my Sebring convertible. I'm still traumatized.
18. Do you have an accent? Nope. Although people expect me to.
19. What was the last song to make you cry? The Promise by Tracy Chapman.
20. What did you do last night? Had friends over for tacos. Read a book, relaxed.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, and it's a horrible feeling I never want to experience again.
22. Current hate right now? The difficulties with the military's Tricare Insurance company. It's aggravating and plain awful.
23. Met someone who changed your life? Yes, from drill instructors to friends to people I've never met.
24. How did you bring in the New Year? It was super boring. At home. On the couch. Watching TV. *sigh*
25. What song represents you? Right now it's 3 Doors Down's "Let Me Be Myself"
So there you have it. My first meme. Feel free to post your answers on your blog, or comment here with any tidbits you feel like sharing!