Over on Mom Blogs, they have what they call Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this week’s responses!
6 things you would do naked if you lived alone
1. Sleep. Right now I wear pjs because I get up at least once a night for the monsters.
2. Make-up. It would make it so easy and ensure I don't get any on my clothes!
3. Exercise. In front of a mirror. It would be kinda cool to see my muscles (ok...fat) ripple.
4. Dance. With Ellen DeGeneres while her show is on.
5. Sunbathe! Of course, I'd have to have a privacy fence around my yard, and throw in some hot, young male neighbors for good measure.
6. Spy on the neighbors. I don't know!! I can't think of a number six, but if I WAS a voyeur or peeping tom, I guess I'd do it nude. Isn't that what they do? Hello? Anyone??
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!