As a Mom, I am intimately more aware of the ecological state of our world. Parents want nothing but the best for their children, and it's heartwrenching to think of the damaged world we are leaving as an inheritance to our future generations.
I may not be totally green yet, but awareness is the first step. I have found myself slowly making small changes, including using reusable totes at the grocery store, in order to minimize my family's footprint. It's always great, though, to get tips from others as to how to live more eco-friendly.
One such person is Amanda at Natural Mommie. Stop by Natural Mommie to check out the details of her "Naturally Step Into Spring" event beginning March 21st. This review and giveaway event will feature over $2000 in prizes! Head on over now and get an early start by promoting her event and getting a chance to win a GC to Starbucks. Click the links above or the button on my sidebar to get there. And good luck!
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!