Went under the knife AGAIN at 0730. A 60-90 minute surgery turned into over 2 hours. *sigh*
So today they went in and found that THREE tendons were stuck to the metal plate they used to fix my broken wrist. Totally explained why I couldn't move my thumb!
One of the tendons became frayed from the adhesion, so the surgeon stitched it up, and it should be fine after it heals.
They didn't put me under completely and they didn't do a nerve block this time, just Novocaine and a mild sedative. I woke a few times during surgery. THAT sucked...it freaked me out! SERIOUSLY!!
But because I only had the Novocaine, I am now feeling some major pain. I am resting at home, my Mom (visiting from San Diego) is babying me (THANKS, MOM!!!) and I might just take a nap with Monster 2 when she takes hers.
I just hope I'm done with this surgery nonsense!! LOL
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!