This one is all about texture. The challenge--Try to incorporate 3 different methods of adding texture to the paper on your card.
Here's what I did:
I incorporated corrugated cardstock, satin ribbon, a metal brad, and layered chipboard. The colors didn't come out too good in the pic, but it was a good challenge in that I finally used the cardstock, which has been sitting in my stack for quite some time!!
Check out 365 Cards for other creations!
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!