Here's my third edition of Thursday Thunks. It's my way of offering a glimpse into my thoughts I've thunked. ;-)
1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were they carpeted?Yes. I was coming downstairs after having to run up and get Monster #2's baby doll that she was crying for!
2. Green or purple grapes? Green. They don't shrivel quite as much as the purple ones, I think.
3. Do you like Peeps? Ehh...they're OK. I'm very partial to Cadbury Cream Eggs though!
4. The smell of Vicks - like it?Oh yes! If it weren't so greasy, I'd rub some under my nose every morning!
5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays? No. It just doesn't look very 'nice' to me. A bit sloppy, haphazard, cheap. Just my opinion now!
6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on ________ . My crafting supplies that I don't use hardly enough.
7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island? I can think of so many. Miley Cyrus was the first to come to mind. (And her Dad should follow right behind her.)
8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example? Since my girls aren't school age yet, I'm not qualified to answer, really, but I have read that teens especially benefit from a later start time.
9. Do you go fishing? I used to with my Dad off of the piers in San Diego. Haven't been in a long long time. I have always wanted to try sportfishing though!
10. What question should we ask next week? What is the strangest thing you've eaten?
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!