Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post.
--Surgery on Monday went well. Three tendons were stuck to the plate, one was badly frayed and had to be stitched. Now I begin recovery...
--Had my first physical therapy following surgery. OMG. It hurts soooo much! Everytime I move my thumb up (using the repaired tendon), it feels like razors are cutting the inside of my wrist. Owwwwwww!!!
--Went to IKEA and spent way too much to redo my bedroom. I'm going with red/black/white colors. It better look badass!
--Mom has been a huge help here. She's made DELICIOUS food and has really helped with the monsters, too.
--Speaking of monsters, I went to watch Monsters vs. Aliens with the monsters and my Mom and hubs. I saw 15 minutes before Monster #2 wanted to walk out. We ended up leaving about an hour into it when Monster #1 decided she had enough too. *sigh* Remind me again why I even leave the house with them?
--This is funny:
--This is not:
Hmmm...maybe I should put a warning up before posting that pic.
Then again, I've seen MUCH worse out here in Blogland, and really...I'm assuming you have SOME sense of humor if you read my blog. Beides, I need to generate as much pity as I can..lol
Until next time....
- I Heart Faces---Week 12 (Pouting)
- 365---Day 27
- Small Talk Six---Getting Nekkid
- Friday Fragments---3/27
- Thursday Thunks #4
- Ten on Tuesday: Vacations!
- Surgery pretty much stinks...
- 365 Cards---Day 22
- 365 Cards: Day 18
- Thursday Thunks #3
- For the Women...
- Starting from scratch? Yikes!
- Blog Party Coming Up!!
- Riding On Instinct Contest
- Small Talk Six...speaking of GREEN
- Being Green
- Cinnamon Sticks GUEST GROSGRAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!
- ThursdayThunks #2
- Sharing Again...
- I feel like sharing today!
- Thursday Thunks
- It Had To Be Me
- Sunday Stealing....Meme #1
- ▼ March (23)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!