Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Ten on Tuesday--Yucky Eats
Time for another meme. Today's comes from Ten on Tuesday.
10 Least Liked Foods" list
1. Mustard. It's way too bitter for me. Plus, it looks like baby diarrhea.
2. Pickles. Always ask for my burgers without them. If they forgot, it's like the taste permeates the whole burger.
3. Chicken In a Biskit.
I was told it was the greatest thing ever. It wasn't.
4. Mole Poblano. A Mexican dish. I'm a fan of Mexican foods (kinda goes with being Mexican, huh?) but mole?? It has chocolate in it, and you pour it on meat. Chocolate...on meat....ick.
5. Ketchup. Funny, because I love tomatoes. Considering #1, what do I put on my burgers and hot dogs? MAYO!
6. Balut. Never had it, but ewwwww. Need convincing?
7. Green beans. Unless they're breaded and fried.
8. Brussel sprouts. No need to explain. I'm sure they'll be a popular addition on this week's lists.
9. Yams and sweet potatoes. They go hand-in-hand. I don't get why people love making dishes with them during holidays. Way to ruin a festive meal, guys!
Last but not least...ok...I take that back...yes, absolute LEAST!!...
10. Peanut butter. I HATE PB!!! I don't like peanuts either, but peanut butter is sticky, thick, and icky. Plus, it is the same color as...baby diarrhea.
- ▼ April (7)
- I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!