Thursday, February 19, 2009

TTT #2!

WOWZA!!! Oh, have I got a steal to share with you.

Today, the library on the base we live on had a Used Book Sale. At the end of the sale, they offered bags to be filled for only $3. I jumped all over that!
I got 59 books total for 15 dollars (I threw in a 6 dollar donation since funds go to the Summer Reading Program for kids.) That comes out to about a quarter a book! (15 cents without including the donation) YAY!!!

Check out the stash:


What steals have you come across lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!