Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Keep Swimming!

Jumping in to the blogging pool. Racked my brain to figure out..."What should I write about? What inspires me? What interests me?" While pondering this blog's existence, I looked online to get my textbooks for school, and found myself doing what I do best...finding that great deal, and stumbling upon awesome websites.
In doing so, I found my answer. This blog will highlight great deals, new websites, product reviews, and aimless chatter. Interspersed with my own commentary on interesting tidbits, of course.

And so we begin....

Here's a headsup about an awesome giveaway at one of my favorite stores. IKEA is having a sweepstakes called "One-Year-In-The-Clear". The prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive “mortgage payments for a year” awarded as a check in the amount of $24,000.00.
All you have to do is go to Ikea and enter at the store.
Going on from March 10th to the 23rd.

If any of you win, I expect a 10% cut. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I first joined the Marine Corps in February of 1999. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for three years and in Okinawa for one. I left active duty in 2003 and joined the Reserves that year. I had my first daughter in 2005, and moved from California to Massachusetts in 2006. I left the Marine Corps at that time, and had my second daughter in 2007. I reenlisted in the Corps in September of 2008 and went Active in 2009. I'm currently stationed back in California, loving the weather and the life!